Jana Kramer Responds to Controversy Over Taking Baby to Discovery Cove

Jana Kramer is standing up for herself after dealing with a barrage of negative comments about her recent trip to Discovery Cove with daughter Jolie Rae.

Kramer originally shared an Instagram photo of herself swimming with a dolphin at the Orlando, Florida, aquatic amusement park – which is owned by SeaWorld.



After then deleting the image, Kramer re-posted it to Instagram on Sunday, writing, “I received a lot of criticism by posting this which ultimately made me take it down because, no, I don’t want to upset any of you.”

The 33-year-old mom continued, “But here’s the truth…I had an incredible day at @discoverycove and no I haven’t seen the movies ya’lls referenced but what I DID SEE was how amazing they treated these dolphins and I learned so much about each one, met the trainers, and I asked very specific questions as to how they were being taken care of.”

SeaWorld has dealt with its own share of controversy throughout the past few years, mainly over the captivity of aquatic mammals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jason David Frank Ejected From Power Rangers Premiere

International Box Office: Beauty Nears $900 million With $66.5 million

Here’s an Amazing Short that Bridges Prometheus and Alien: Covenant